Moving home can be an anxious time which is why Signia will work alongside you every step of the way to ensure your move is as smooth and stress-free as possible. Our Customer Charter below outlines how we go about this and, if there’s an issue in the moving process, how we will react and remedy the matter as quickly and conveniently as possible. We are only happy when you are happy. At Signia we continually strive to improve our processes and procedures to benefit all our customers so feedback is actively encouraged throughout your purchase.
WHEN YOU RESERVE
- When it comes to visiting the site we’ll advise you of all the health and safety precautions that both we and you must take.
- You’ll receive all the detailed pre-contract information you require to assist in your purchase of a new Signia home. This will be clear and fair.
- If needed, we will help you appoint your own solicitor to represent your interests and carry out the legal formalities of the purchase.
- We’ll clearly answer any questions you may have and explain the various options and choices available for your new home.
- We’ll also explain the typical timescales involved with regard to exchanging contracts and then completing the purchase.
- You’ll also receive accurate information about the construction progress on your new home and the anticipated legal completion and handover of the property.
WHEN YOUR NEW HOME IS READY
- We’ll invite you to join us at your new Signia home for a thorough inspection to make sure you’re happy with all the finishes and to ensure your new home has been constructed and completed to the very highest standards. During this process we’ll also talk you through the features and fittings and demonstrate how all the appliances operate and the services work.
- You’ll also receive information about the independent third party warranties provided with your new Signia home and any other manufacturers’ or suppliers’ guarantees and warranties
- We’ll also explain our comprehensive procedures for dealing with customer complaints, including the provision of any services that can help you resolve possible warranty issues.
- In the unlikely eventuality of any disputes, we’ll co-operate fully with any appropriately qualified professional advisors you may choose to appoint.